Mar-K products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mar-K products

I looked to see which section this would fit in the best and decided to try here. I received my latest order from Mar-K Products today which arrived in perfect condition. I ordered a set of Utiline Bed angles and some small parts. This is the third set of angles I've needed and each one has been perfect. It's refreshing to receive exactly what you order in a timely fashion of American made products. Mar-K does a great job and is adding new products to their lineup to help us in restoration of our trucks. Check out their website to see what you need to help out your project. mar-k.com

So what did you decide for fender bolts?......

Have fun welding (and grinding)those angles on!......

Mar-k make up custom angles for the 9 footer as they don't offer them, they were great to deal with.....

Comment

The welding and grinding will be the easy part. Getting the wheel well pushed out to the angle will be the trick. They had 1/2" angle iron welded to the sides and after cleaning off that garbage there is a gap of 1/4-3/8" between the angles and the fender. I was able to save all but 6 bolts so I broke down and ordered the original bolts. You know me I'm a purist. I'm also repairing the rear pockest with your old rusty bed sides from the 57. Glad I hauled them back now. I'm going to have to start looking for some oak one of these days too.

Comment

Working...
      X