How NOT to weld.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How NOT to weld.......

Just a reminder kids ...don't try this at home.......this is scary stuff!.........thanks Ron for sending this image....

Kevin, he probably doesn't have a welders helmet either. A pair of sunglasses at best, some people's children?!? How's the arm doing? Are you getting the full Nurse Nancy treatment? This better be it or she's going to trade you in ha ha.

Comment

A good gust of wind and this guys toast......he's got alot of faith in those 2x4's...

Good news is most of the feeling in my hand has come back....still sore where the rib was removed but that will take some time........started installing the new wiring harness on the 57 W200....still on light duty for awhile longer.

Comment

Is that a gas tank he's welding on- maybe that truck will achieve low-earth orbit!

Comment

I wondered if that was the gas tank too.

I'd love to see how he got the truck up on those 2x4s. Probably put more thought into it than the rest of this repair project.

Comment

flatman & ribbon

At least he choked the wheels. But talk about being mashed flat. If I HAD to get under there I'd lay flat. On second thought I'd walk before making that repair.

Bucky

Comment

I'd say a couple-three friends lifted the truck up, since it looks like a Jap mini-truck. When the gas tank explosion blows the props out, you'll see instant "Waffle Iron" effect as the blazing truck presses the imbecile into the pavement- Doh-HoHoHo! "Get-Er-Done" Down in The 'Hood!

Comment

Working...
              X