Dry weight of the np200 t-case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry weight of the np200 t-case?

Does anyone know what the dry weight of the New process 88845 or np200 t-case is? IE t-case complete, no oil, no e-brake, including yokes, but no linkage?

Any information would be really appreciated, thank you.

RTM

I guess this is a question I will need to answer for everyone :) I am going to pull my t-case and weigh it. I will post again what the dry weight is once I have done this.

Cheers.

Comment

I've moved some around in the past but never weighed one. They are real heavy. Nice to have a second guy to help out. I would be interested in what you come up with for the weight.

Comment

Dry weight w/ e-brake (~) 167 lbs

So today was the day to take the t-case out. It took me 4 hours w/ my 7 year old constantly bothering me for something every 5 minutes. I finally asked him to start helping me by bringing my the right tools.

The np200 t-case weighs approximately 167 lbs give or take a few lbs since my old digital scale sucks. This weight was with the e-brake, but I drained the oil, so dry.

Comment

w/ out e-brake

With out the e-brake and bracket it weighs 144 lbs. (Dry) I think my scale might be a little off but this is about right.

Comment

Working...
          X