Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys, just joined the forum, and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself!

My names Tom, and I hail from up in the Northeast. I work for the state forestry service as a firefighter, so I am lucky enough to be able to play with two WM300s' on a regular basis! We have a 1957 (with 23,000 miles!), and a 1964 (which is my baby, with 18,000 miles).

A couple of weeks ago I purchased a '52 M37 to restore. Truck is in great shape, only the driver's side door had any rot (which I just replaced). It was housed in an old factory for over 30 years. Included are a couple of photos of my M37.

My truck actually has a CCKW hardtop on the cab, with the rear oval window.

Well guys, nice to meet all of you, I look foward to learning alot!

Welcome Aboard

Hey Tom,
    Looks like you have gotten your feet wet?
    Nice Catch,

Comment

Welcome to the forum and this group of enthusiasts. There is much to be shared and learned here. Thread searches are a goldmine of information if you need any or just ask. Thanks for the images of your M37. It looks like a great start.

Comment

Looks Like Mine

When I picked it up four years ago. I just got the wheels on the freshly painted frame, rebuilt the knuckles and upgraded to four wheel disc brakes.

I'd post a picture but I think I'm blocked from doing that. I'm VERY pleased now that I own atleast a rolling chassis!

Comment

Just A Thought

Originally posted by Wulfman View Post
          When I picked it up four years ago. I just got the wheels on the freshly painted frame, rebuilt the knuckles and upgraded to four wheel disc brakes.

I'd post a picture but I think I'm blocked from doing that. I'm VERY pleased now that I own atleast a rolling chassis!
          Send me your pic's I'll host them on my webshots page and post a link to them here. I think Gordon will let that happen?

Comment

Working...
          X