A new appreciation for snow fence.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new appreciation for snow fence.

Look what I found after the storm! Snow was packed everywhere, including the cab. I have never seen anything like this. Took me a couple hours to get it out, but that was fixing a fuel leak, too. Funny how much better it runs with full fuel pressure. Well enough to finish busting the rest of the drifts around the lot! Woo hoo!
    Attached Files

The underhood area of a Jeep I had, looked like that, back in the Jan. 1977 blizzard in Buffalo, New York. I had to dig out the snow, as it was causing shorting between spark plug wires.
    Looks like fun. Wish I was there.
    Jeff

Comment

Didn't you get some snow down there recently?
      I just got done plowing the rest of the drive with my little garden tractor. No blade for my truck yet. The drift that almost swallowed the M was four feet high, twenty feet wide, thirty five feet long, and had the tractor completely buried, too.

Comment

We had a little snow here about 2 weeks ago. It snowed hard for about 3 hours, and we had about 1" on the grass when it quit. All of it was melted off within 3 hours.
        Jeff

Comment

Dodge'd The Whole Storm

All we got was rain, for almost 24 hours. Our vernal pond is looking like a lake!

Comment

The Lake?

I could not find these yesterday? Same camera.
            Attached Files

Comment

BTW: a leaf blower comes in handy when the engine bay gets snow blown in. Actually, they come in handy for removing a few inches of dry powdery snow off walks and driveways, especially when there is a wind.

Comment

Man! In the cab too? That really stinks. Before I read that part I was gonna say just drive it out! haha

REALLY nice shot of that deer by the way...

Comment

Working...
                X