Slave connection.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slave connection.

Other than sounding like a B movie just what is the function of the large connector with the screw on cap sticking out the side of my truck just infront of the driverside door.
    Is it for jumping a dead battery?

Yep. Intervehicular connection, instead of jumper cables.

Comment

Thanks. Thats what I figured.
      Now if I run down my battery's all I need to do is wait for some one to come along with the same connector and a cable and Oh yes a 24 volt system.
      On that subject , has anyone seen a 24 volt trickle charger or a 24 volt charger that does not cost $300.?
      I have been charging one battery at a time , it works but its a pain in the Patootie.
      I know I am a Gypsy but I went to a electric fuel pump. I stuck a 12 volt pump in and wired it to just one battery. It works just fine. The same thing with my timing light , I just hook it to one battery. I saw the cute little adapter that is sold to get around the shielded wire. It is way cheaper to just make a little jumper out of insulated wire and just strip back the ends a bit ,wrap some tape around it so it fits in the plug shove one in the spark plug and the other in the spring on the wire.

Comment

Working...
      X