Goodyear Custom Xtra Grip Tires, 9.00-16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodyear Custom Xtra Grip Tires, 9.00-16

I have 3. I cant do much with 3. I need to either sell my 3 to someone who has a need for them OR I need to buy a tire or tires. Mine are perfect, never mounted, still have the tips on the tread. I would like to find a tire or 2 if at all possible so I can have a nice set on my M37. Any info anyone has will be greatly apperciated. THANK YOU

Originally posted by tennmark1 View Post
    I have 3. I cant do much with 3. I need to either sell my 3 to someone who has a need for them OR I need to buy a tire or tires. Mine are perfect, never mounted, still have the tips on the tread. I would like to find a tire or 2 if at all possible so I can have a nice set on my M37. Any info anyone has will be greatly apperciated. THANK YOU
    We have a set of 5, don't think the spare has ever hit the road, the other 4 very little wear, I would say 90% remains. Email me if interested, you can use the contact us link on the website below.

Comment

Tennmark1 or Charles,,

Charles, Do you still have these 5 tires? If so are you willing to ship them to me in Colorado?

Tennmark1, would you be willing to sell the 3 tires that you have, if you have not found one or two yet for your own needs?

Thanks Matt

Comment

mattsoldmopars, I still have my 3 tires. I am waiting and hoping to get a tire from Charles. As I understood him, he restores M37's. He has a customer that will be bring him one to restore that has 5 total tires, 4 that it is sitting on and 1 that is an unused spare. I am interested in the 1 unused spare that would give me a complete set of 4. I was willing to consider taking all 5 if I had to. I havent heard from him since we first spoke so he may not have that M37 in his shop yet.

Charles, do you still have/will you still be getting the tires we emailed about? If so do you have a projected date yet? Thank you, Mark

Comment

mattsoldmopars, IF I cant locate a 4th tire for me, then Id consider selling mine since a set of 3 does me no good.

Comment

Tennmark1, now that you have jogged my memory, I recall you wanted the 1 new tire. You can still get it. I have a guy that is interested, or so he says, if he doesn't send cash promptly; Matt you can have the other 4.

Charles

Comment

Charles,
              You should have my check already. I sent it last Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by wesk View Post
                Charles,
                You should have my check already. I sent it last Wed.
                Has not arrived yet, will advise as soon as it is.

Comment

Well Mark apparently you and Charles had an arrangement before he sold me the 5 tires last Monday and I sent a check Wednesday. If this is true then I will agree there is no binding agreement between Charles and me for any of the tires. The only reason I responded to his sale offer was for the nearly new spare.

Charles I will put a stop payment on the check first thing Monday.

Comment

OK, here's the deal

I promised this tire to Mark 2 or 3 months ago in response to an ad posting he put up looking for a tire, we are just getting around to time this next week that they are coming off. I had totally forgotten about it until I read his recent message here. I owe that to him, and feel I need to make that right.

In light of that, I feel like the only fair thing to do is let him have that 1 if he still needs it. It is my mistake and I apologize to all who have gotten involved. Wes if you were in Mark's position, I would have honored that also and let you have it. We all err and have to back up at times, this was just an unfortunate oversight on my part.

Wes, I was not aware that you had mailed payment until you said so here today, if we don't have a deal any longer on the other 4, that is ok and not a problem, we have people looking for good used 9.00X16 tires frequently, I'm sure it won't be a problem to move them. There is no need for you to go to the expense at the bank of stopping payment, I'll be happy to turn the check right back around to you when it gets here and save you that expense. Just let me know if you wish me to do that for you, it will be mailed back out the same day we get it. Once again, I apologize for my mistake, the whole thing is my fault completely.

Comment

Charles, I have no problem with a mail back on the check. The return address is on the envelope. As I said above the nearly new spare was the driver in my offer and without it there's not much to offer on. Seems like you actually have a market here for all 5 tires with Mark and Matt.

I am still looking for a good Goodyear spare for my set of 4 Goodyears on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                      X