SPOTLIGHT MOUNTS! Who all wants one? Need to know how many

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOTLIGHT MOUNTS! Who all wants one? Need to know how many

Hello everybody,I'm finally getting around to making those V41 fender mounted spotlight mounts. I've been VERY busy lately,because I've had lots of irons in the fire. I'll be purchasing the raw materials soon,and need a tally of how many people would like one. The price with will be $185 SHIPPED to your door (conus). Obviously this is for the mount only. You supply the spotlight. It will include the bracket that connects to the mirror mount.It will accept both the "Guide S-16",and "Unity S-6" spotlights. As far as I know,the "Guide" has a .500 (1/2" diameter) shaft like the "Unity" spotlights. I need to confirm this. If someone could take a micrometer to they're "Guide" spotlight,and let me know the shaft diameter,I'd appreciate it. The tension clamp for the spotlight tube will be built into the tube itself. One less item to lose,or purchase for the customer.It will be shipped "raw",or "primed",whichever you prefer. I'm going to be using a "Unity S-6" for my truck,because they're not terribly expensive,and easier to come by. Unity also has 24 volt bulbs available.

Anyway,if your interested,please let me know in this thread,via private message,or e-mail. If you want more than one,I'll combined shipping to save money. No worries.

Please let me know. Thanks in advance, Joe
    Last edited by Joe Rokon; 05-04-2010, 10:10 PM. Reason: forgot something

Gentleman,I made a mistake on the price,becauase I entered the cost of one of the components twice while calculating the total cost for the project.

The correct price is $145 shipped to your door in the lower 48.

Sorry about the confusion.

Comment

http://www.g741.org/PHPBB/viewtopic....ight=spotlight

This thread shows a picture of what they look like.

Comment

Spotlight Mount?

Joe,

I'm in for one! Let me know when they are ready! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X