Internet search terms for M-series Dodges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet search terms for M-series Dodges

When you have searched on the internet for information about your M-series Dodge, what terms do you enter in Google or other search engine? I am interested to know.

Please post....
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

My Experience

Robi's page was the first hit, looking for "G-741" on Google. I think the sixth or seventh hit was, also a great pic of an M-42 variant of the series, aka; Command Car.
    Here's the link; http://www.military-vehicle-photos.c...number1436.asp

Dodge G-741
    Military Vehicle Photos
    No: 1436 Contributor: Alf van Beem Year: 2010 Manufacturer: Dodge Country: The Netherlands
    Dodge G-741

Dodge photographed at the Marshall museum, Overloon, The Netherlands.
    U.S Army Ordnance Corps Supply Catalog number: G-741,
    Army registration number (hood number): U.S.Army 201009317
    Model number: M42
    Picture added on 19 May 2010 at 17:31

Comment

Are you saying the only term you search with is G741?

Comment

2nd Search

I did a second search, added Power Wagon to the title, PWA was on the second page, the exact thread was a posting about Robi's page & how someone could not log in?

Comment

I wondered if people would search with M37, M-37, M43, M-43. That sort of thing. Or military Dodge, army Dodge. I think a lot of M37 owners have no idea of the existence of such notation as G741.

Comment

Smart Money

I have done them all, but not for a while.
            I also got a video of a gal in high heels, driving an M-880 thru an course, some sort of a hook I guess to get you to check the Amsterdam 4X4 clubs activities out?
            For this I added M-series to the entire search sequence.

Comment

I've searched under all the above mentioned G-741, g-741, G741, g741, M37, M 37, M-37, M-42, Dodge M-37, M-37 Dodge, etc.
              When you are looking for parts or information you have to be very creative because the person selling / listing items may not know the exact way to list the item.

Comment

Most of my searching has consisted of using M37 or M43, for parts or pictures. Of course following links from miscellaneous sources has also provided me with what I wanted.

Comment

How about "Army truck". The best condition M37 I ever bought was advertised as "Army truck". The owner had died and his wife and son did not know. They sold the truck cheap because "the shift is broken" and it will run but "not fast at all". I bought the truck solely because of the pristine looks. My son backed the truck into the street, shifted it out of 4 wheel drive and it's been running ever since. They just didn't know it was in 4 wheel drive.

I find alot of google listings for M37s under "Dodge" and "Power Wagon", even "Jeep".

TTT

Comment

Different Each Time

I just did the same search & ended up here at Moab, some exciting stuff, needless to say!

http://blogs.insideline.com/straight...moab.html#more

Comment

Military...

Everything mentioned all work pretty good Gordon, I even throw that "Military" title around a bit: Military Ambulance; Military radio (trucks); Military carrier; etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dana Singsaas View Post
                        Everything mentioned all work pretty good Gordon, I even throw that "Military" title around a bit: Military Ambulance; Military radio (trucks); Military carrier; etc.
                        Same

Comment

Working...
                        X