• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m37 coil

does anybody no were i can get a usa made coil 24 volt

Originally posted by ralphtile61 View Post
    does anybody no were i can get a usa made coil 24 volt
    A US made coil will be hard to come by except for 1 that has been on someone's shelf for years. Been a long time since I've seen a new original.

We have some new ones that are imports, we have used many and they have a good track record when you think of how many are out there in use these days. Most coil issues are a result of vent lines not being hooked up and working correctly, no venting will kill a coil promptly, US or import.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
      A US made coil will be hard to come by except for 1 that has been on someone's shelf for years. Been a long time since I've seen a new original.

We have some new ones that are imports, we have used many and they have a good track record when you think of how many are out there in use these days. Most coil issues are a result of vent lines not being hooked up and working correctly, no venting will kill a coil promptly, US or import.
      i put a new coil in and the vent lines it runs great thanks for the help ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post

Is that because it does not cool if the vents are not connected?
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
          Is that because it does not cool if the vents are not connected?
          The military distributor is completely enclosed; a forced air vent system creates circulating air flow. If this is not in place, the coil will overheat rather quickly. Once this has happened, the coil is ruined.

Comment

Working...
          X