1951 M37 (former Ft Carson truck) for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 M37 (former Ft Carson truck) for sale

Runs great! I have used it as a daily driver to my job in any weather for almost 4 years since I live about 5 miles from work. 12 volts with a new battery (with cut off switch) and regulator and rebuilt generator. Very complete. Body is in great shape. Bed is from another truck. Comes with extra parts and some original tools. Has an aftermarket heater that works good.

I have a highly detailed maintainance log that I have kept ever since I had it of all work done and all items I have bought. There is a maintainance tag that was twist tied to the steering column that states it was stationed at Ft Carson in 1954. Also have a few manuals and lots of pictures.

Tires good. Lock out hubs on front but still have originals. Just finished a thorough brake job. Carb rebuilt last year and water pump and hoses and belt were changed last year as well. Windshield rubber was recently changed as well. I have done my best to keep it well maintained over the years.

Owned by two fire departments before me. I was the first to register it and put plates on it. Clear title and still registered till 2011.

Asking $5600. Located in Parker, Colorado. Any questions, you can post them here or email me dobbs02@gmail.com Thanks!

Here is an album with some recent pictures

Still for sale. Just did a compression test and got 90 psi on all 6 which goes along with the spec listed in the manual. If you know someone that might be interested, PLEASE tell them. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by SmarT View Post
      Still for sale. Just did a compression test and got 90 psi on all 6 which goes along with the spec listed in the manual. If you know someone that might be interested, PLEASE tell them. Thanks!
      Send me an ad — it's free up to 100 words — to be published in the magazine. Ads printed in the magazine must include area code and phone numbers for the many readers not on the web.

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html

See the Contact Us link below to email.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Working...
      X