No announcement yet.

How hot ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not taken as a personal attack at all. It's just that I have become convinced that you can't be reasoned with no matter what proof stands behind the point that is in question; so I figured why waste the time. I will defend myself if I know I'm right beyond question. If I don't know that as fact, I usually remain silent.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
      Not taken as a personal attack at all.
      I hope not because that wasnt the intent. We come from different backgrounds and therefore have differing opinions, that is the way of the net.

Comment

Charles,

I think I found the problem. Its the shirt you're wearing when you visit the PWA forum :0)
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MoparFreak69 View Post
          I hope not because that wasnt the intent. We come from different backgrounds and therefore have differing opinions, that is the way of the net.
          I've read this numerous times; but I just can't figure out what doing something mechanical has to do with either my or your background. I may be just a southern country boy and you may be a New York downtown city slicker; either way doesn't make the misapplication of lock-out hubs an acceptable decision as far as I can tell.

I do think the real picture here is becoming a little more clear though.

Comment

Originally posted by OLD DODGE View Post
            Charles,

I think I found the problem. Its the shirt you're wearing when you visit the PWA forum :0)
            You may have it figured out, guess we'll see.

Comment

What was the original question?? Oh now I remember it was about the transfer box heat. Did not figure it would end up as a question of how hot the debate could get.
              Anyway I think I may have found a tiny problem that may cause the box to get warmer than it should.
              Living in the country is not the same as the city. Things out here seem to be constantly looking for a home. I was under the truck poking around and thought I saw something odd. It turns out that I have had at least two star boarders in my truck because it sat for a few months not running.
              The first critter or I should saw critters were a bunch of Mud Daubers. THe entire back and part of the top was covered in stucko like mud tubes and the second was a mouse nest with about 3 pounds of what looked like gray cotton stuffed up there. At first I thought it would be a simple task to just brush it away but Noooo. It was a total PITA. The Mud Daubers hives are like concrete. Even a presure washer could not get all of it and it is hard to get your hand in there to chip away at them. I got 99% of it out , what a mess.

Comment

hold on

Lets leave New York city out of this, we have enough problems already.
                lets pick on Philadelphia
                even better San fran psycho.
                even better better Washington DC.

Grease them fulltime hubs through the hole in the rotor.
                New Yawk signing off

Comment

Working...
                X