help need a tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help need a tire

help, i need some used 9.00x16 tires. one of mine is so dry roted that a chunk fell out today and the tube is bulgeing out. I keep chains on them and only run in the woods. what may be trash to you could be treasure to me. I am located in warren pensylvainia. (NW corner by erie.) thanks email me at my usere name here on PWA folllowd my @yahoo.com. I don't like to spell it right out because the spammeres willl get it.

I have a couple of them you can have if you can figure a way to get them from Havre de Grace Md to you. They have good tread and some sidewall cracking but might be what you are looking for. One is mounted on a newly blast cleaned and painted rim with a new tube/flap and holding air, I want $30 for the rim, tube and flap tires are free.

Comment

score, local guy here uses a lot of surplus on his oil lease. I have been wanting to stop and talk to him and this gave me an excuse. He gave me 3. also got a cool tour of some modified 2.5 and 5.5 ton and osh-kosh trucks

Comment

Tires & Rims Needed

Originally posted by carter davidson View Post
        I have a couple of them you can have if you can figure a way to get them from Havre de Grace Md to you. They have good tread and some sidewall cracking but might be what you are looking for. One is mounted on a newly blast cleaned and painted rim with a new tube/flap and holding air, I want $30 for the rim, tube and flap tires are free.
        Carter, I need a good mounted spare and a replacement tire and rim. If you still have the two that you mention that would be great. Let me know.
        I am coming up from Ellicott City to Aberdeen this weekend for the swap/show and could pick it up from you then if we could arrange it.
        Thanks

Comment

Sorry, already promised to another forum member.

Comment

I do

I have a fresh sandblasted rim and lock ring that is painted with mid 50s Marine Corp. OD but I am south of Chalotte, NC so that likely is no help. $65 plus shipping.

Comment

Working...
            X