• Show
Clear All

• M37s at East Coast Rally, Ripken Stadium, Pix

More

Other pix here on Webshots:

http://news.webshots.com/album/580189076Pmzcjm

Comment

Great photos!
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks Gordon.

Comment

East Coast Rally

Hey Carter,
          Sorry I missed you. I was either working support or shopping in the vendor area. Had a great time as usual.
          Pictures 2&3 are of an M37 repowered by a 3 cyl Gama Goat diesel. I'm told it is a Detroit diesel. It was an interesting truck. The owners son bought it that way. He then gave the truck to his dad. It displayed a note that indicated its a "work in progress". The truck seemed to have lots of power / torque.
          I met the owner and his wife - very nice folks.
          Picture #5 is the only M37 that was entered in the show to be judged. It has a few non original pieces on it but overall it is in very nice condition.
          Looks like the images were taken before Saturday since the sky had some blue in it.
          Where was Ralph this year?

Comment

Thanks for the info Warren, I tried to talk to the owner of the repowered truck but he was busy talking wiring with another guy. I hung around for several min. and didn't want to bother them and with time short moved on.

The USMC rig was looking good, the owner should be proud of his work on it.

Is the red one yours?

Ralph was busy this year with some contract machine design/build work and was under a deadline and couldn't attend.

Pix were taken Thurs. and Fri. I planned to visit Sat. but was kept away by other business and didn't get a chance to stop in.

Comment

The red one is not mine....

sad to say that another year has come and gone without me attempting to bring mine there. I am in the middle of a radiator exchange and some other necessary additions. Sorry to say that its really hard to find time to work on the truck...familiar story I know.
              thanks for the reply Carter, the best to you and yours!!

Comment

Working...
              X