Why have an m37?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have an m37?

Well today was a sunny day. I jumped in and took off for town with my wife to stop at the ice cream stand.
    While we were there a few young kids were amused by the squareness of my truck , two teenagers thought it was "way cool". a fellow in his 30s stopped and marveled at the trucks ruggedness and simplicity and one fellow about my age stopped and just stood there looking then came over and said, "boy that truck brings back a lot of memorys."
    We talked for about a half hour about our experiences while employed by Uncle SAM and driving the M37 in the service.

I have mine to work and use. somehow it is more fun for me to use old stuff. every body else wants a new truck I am just the opposite. there is something wiered wrong in my head. lol

Comment

Ha Ha Ha , I use mine to haul stuff around also but I do have to admit that mine is a bit cleaner. I try to keep it looking original but it is no trailer queen by any means.
      My wife and I take it cross country up the mountain now and then just for the fun of it.
      I would post a photo but I think I am locked out of that loop for some reason. I tried but it never worked.

Comment

Working...
      X