Parts find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts find

A guy brought this stuff for me to look over and make an offer on along with 5 more boxes full of M series things. After looking it over offered $300 and bought it all.

More:

Comment

The last:

Some will be for sale when I have a chance to list what's here.

Comment

Holy crap, Carter let me know if I can come take a look at any of that stuff. Huge find!

Comment

What A Load

Of Great NOS stuff!

Comment

Next time I'll be sure to put on a drool guard before looking at pictures like this.

Comment

Man, that guy must have had no idea how much that stuff would be worth individually. I guess if you are just looking to get rid of it all, $300 is a steal. But if you parted it out, I would venture to say you have at least $1,000 there. Thoughts?

Comment

Hey Carter, hope you don't mind I used some of your images and posted a want ad on Craigslist to see if maybe someone has more parts laying in their garage:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/wan/2511492749.html

Probably a shot in the dark, but hey why the heck not?

Comment

Originally posted by jrodjared View Post
                  Holy crap, Carter let me know if I can come take a look at any of that stuff. Huge find!
                  Visit any time.

Maybe you will get lucky with that listing, hope so.

I told him there might be more than $1000 worth of stuff but I was only going to offer $250, he said "Make it $300 and it's yours"

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    Of Great NOS stuff!
                    Bruce, most of the stuff is used but seems to be OK. Still have a couple of boxes to go thru to see what all I have.

Comment

[QUOTE=JStinson;89561]Next time I'll be sure to put on a drool guard before looking at pictures like this.[/QUOTE

I had the same feeling when I first looked at what he brought and offered for sale.

Comment

did there happen to be a PTO in there? i would like to put a winch on my truck and have been looking to buy one.

Comment

Gus; Not going to be doing any deals, my son died last Tues and I'll be busy with that a while.

Comment

I am Very sorry to hear that. we will say a prayer for you.

Comment

Working...
                            X