tarp or truck cover for M37?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tarp or truck cover for M37?

My fancy neighborhood has all the driveways in the back of the house all served by a paved alley. Apparently I have offended the eye of the new neighbor lady, she notified the city, and they sent a letter to remove or repair my truck in 48 hours. It was termed an "attractive nuisance". (they meant to spell unattractive nuisance.).

I do admit both rear tires have been removed for over a month and up on jack stands while I patiently fool with the brakes and the weather here has often been over 105 so I leave it alone during those times. Please note this vehicle looks very, very good with a recent pro paint job by the former owner.

Any suggested sources for a tarp, the size of same, or what have you. Just want to tap in someone else thinking if applicable.

Steve

Don't people like that just cook you? I'd sell the house and move out of that fancy neighborhood. Buy yourself a parcel of land out in the countryside that doesn't have all of the idiotic covenants. Something with a nice workshop in the back. :) Speaking seriously now, I'm not aware of a cover that would fit these trucks, but you could probably find something close. Go to one of the parts houses, (Advance, AutoZone, etc) and see what they have available. If they don't have one close to what you are looking for, they can usually order them for you if you can give them the specs/size. Worth a try anyway.

Comment

How about one of those Shelter Logic temporary garages? I just set one up:

Comment

Working...
      X