Fuel Tank Straps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Tank Straps

My truck didn't have a fuel tank in it when I bought it, but I've recently picked up a nice one and am wanting to install it. I don't have the tank straps so I've got to try and find some.
    Can someone please tell me if the tank required two straps or four (two on top, two on bottom?)
    Also, if someone has a good pic showing how it is mounted that would be nice also. Thanks

I assume you're talking about the M37?

It uses four straps. Two on top and two on bottom.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-M37-Fu...#ht_500wt_1176

There'sa link to the bottom ones. I would advise you to wait, though, because the below seller (if I'm remembering correctly) sometimes posts NOS ones.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ablinninc/m....tm290622785447

Comment

Yes, the M37. Sorry, I should have stated that. Next question, how do you tell if they are upper or lower straps...or are they the same?
      On another note, I'd like to get over to your place one day and take a look at your truck. I've been keeping up with your progress and am very impressed to say the least. I don't live too far from you. I'm over in Milledgeville.

Comment

straps

I have about four complete sets and would sell all 4 pieces for $50 plus shipping ?

ed

Comment

Originally posted by doodlebug View Post
          Yes, the M37. Sorry, I should have stated that. Next question, how do you tell if they are upper or lower straps...or are they the same?
          On another note, I'd like to get over to your place one day and take a look at your truck. I've been keeping up with your progress and am very impressed to say the least. I don't live too far from you. I'm over in Milledgeville.
          One end of the lower straps will have an open bolt hole, the other end will have a permanent threaded rod attached. The upper ones, I believe, are open at both ends.

You are welcome to come down at look at the truck anytime!

Comment

Working...
          X