Carb Rebuild Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Rebuild Kit

I feel like there are at least a million threads dedicated to this, so one more can't hurt.

I need a carb rebuild kit for my Carter B&B. I read something about Kaiser2boy having trouble with a kit from a company in Alberta.

Does anyone know a reliable company that sells rebuild kits for this carb?

I notice that VPW sells a "repair" kit. Is that the same as a rebuild kit?

Originally posted by JStinson View Post
    I feel like there are at least a million threads dedicated to this, so one more can't hurt.

I need a carb rebuild kit for my Carter B&B. I read something about Kaiser2boy having trouble with a kit from a company in Alberta.

Tom Howell at Snake River 4x4 offers a good kit; you can reach him right here on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
      Tom Howell at Snake River 4x4 offers a good kit; you can reach him right here on this forum.
      Thank you, Charles!

Comment

Originally posted by JStinson View Post

Ha Ha Ha, You bring back a semi unpleasant memory . Remember when you were a kid and you ordered an item from the back of a cereal box and waited with high hopes until it showed up and then you find out that the diving submarine you get is only two inches long and does not really work like you hoped it would.
        The same thing happened with my "rebuild kit". The promo claimed it would come with a "FLOAT GAUGE ". The float guage was just a slip of blue paper with an out line printed on it that you are suposed to cut outwith sissors. It was usless as were most of the parts. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X