Circuit Breakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Circuit Breakers

Guys sorry for all the questions, but I'm without my manual and am not even sure I could do any of this even if I had my manual.
    My M37 was partially disassembled when I got it and just about all of the wiring was disconnected, butchered, etc., and I'm trying to get everything back together so I can try and crank this thing up.
    Like I said, I'm ignorant when it comes to things electrical so could somebody please tell me where the circuit breakers are located on a M37 and what they look like? I'm showing one feed coming off the regulator to the circuit breakers and I have no idea where they're at or what they look like.
    I'd appreciate it if someone could "edumacate" me here. Thanks.

Paging Charles Talbert to the white courtesy phone....
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by gordon maney View Post
      paging charles talbert to the white courtesy phone....
      lol

Comment

Looks like they're situated under the dash (on the M43 at least), on the brace that runs from the dash to the firewall.

I have an M37 dash torn apart right now if you need some better pictures. I can get them tomorrow.

Comment

Thanks, if you can get a good clear shot that would be good. Appreciate your help.

Originally posted by JStinson View Post
          Looks like they're situated under the dash (on the M43 at least), on the brace that runs from the dash to the firewall.

I have an M37 dash torn apart right now if you need some better pictures. I can get them tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by JStinson View Post
            That would be great!
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Here are some shots from the the manual which might be of interest:

http://rides.webshots.com/album/576813553bWtTIM

Comment

Here's a picture of one of them. It's the dash of an M37B1. I don't know why there's only one there, I don;t remember taking any of them off. Either way, hopefully it'll help you.

Comment

Working...
                X