Tappin out :-(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tappin out :-(

I was given a 53 M37 a few months back and had every intention of restoring it. Turns out I can not. What to do now ? The truck is completely disassembled in my garage. All I have achieved was stripping the frame, POR15'd it and painted. Any resources as far as selling / donating parts on this site? Ebay maybe? I would feel totally ashamed to even think of taking it to the scrap yard so thought id see what happens here. Thanks for suggestions , Kyle

Where are you located?

Comment

Im sorry! I am Texas, smack in the middle of Dallas and Ft worth.

Comment

Roger that.

That's a little trek from middle GA, but it was worth the ask.

Ebay is a good place to sell small parts. Craigslist is good for bigger stuff. You can list all of it on this forum too. There's a for sale section.

Comment

Good deal. I forgot about the "sale section" here. Thanks

Comment

Email me the ad for the monthly, print magazine, Power Wagon Advertiser. It's free, up to 100 words. It must include area code and phone, as there are a lot of readers.

Email to the contact us link below.
            Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Well I'm in Dallas Ft. Worth. I might be interested in some parts.

Comment

Whatcha need ? I meant to add my Email: kbcancleaner@yahoo.com

don't know if it's okay to add my phone , but 817-229-4685

Comment

Could use a straight drivers side door the PO crunched mine bcking into something with it opened and I haven't been able to straighten it out to like new, and a good tailgate.

I could use a winch that's in better shape than mine, windshield frames, military fuel filter housing, headlight bucket and a few other odds and ends.

Where are you located? I'm in Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                  X