The Birth of Frankenstein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Birth of Frankenstein

If you are not a Power Wagon Advertiser subscriber you will miss the upcoming series on Will Watson's V8-powered Dodge M37. A detailed chronicle of his project in building his truck. It is a long and excellent article series.

Watch for it in the magazine.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Being an M-37 owner and having seen Frankenstein, it should
    be a good article!
    Rich Szklany

Comment

Yeah but how are you going to get all the pictures in the magazine? LOL Hope you are good with spell check. Sorry Will I just couldn't resist. Looking forward to the story. Maybe one of these days I'll get the 75 crew cab done for an article, funding has stalled the project.

Comment

Oooooo, I'm looking forward to this one.

Comment

Thanks Rich, Ron, JS and of course Gordon. Hey Ron I usually have the word spelled right, just spelled the wrong word, well sort of. Between the teens of pages and the hundreds of pictures, I'm sure Gordon will select the best, at least the most entertaining.
          I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
          Will
          WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
          1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
          1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
          1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
          2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

What we need is a TV show

We need a reality TV show hosted by Gordon , Power Wagon Advertiser Presents, having Gordon travel around showcasing the adventures and misadventures of restoring Dodge trucks. A special segment of Burt and Madge at the rally perhaps. Couldn't be any worse than what's on there now. I can see it now, "Hey Frankie I'm going to pop on this part, I've gotta have it".

Comment

Working...
            X