Allretta Trucks Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allretta Trucks Parts

Has any body bought any parts from or dealt with Allretta Truck Parts in Massachusetts? A fellow named Rosenburg runs the company.

I have. He was very friendly on the phone and sold good products at a fair price. Satisfied customer.

Comment

They have been around a really long time. I think it may be the son running it now.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. I called them in search of some brake parts and the fellow I talked to seemed a bit strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Denis View Post
          Thanks for the feedback. I called them in search of some brake parts and the fellow I talked to seemed a bit strange.
          That must be why I found them to be very friendly and accommodating. I too have been referred to as being a bit strange.

Comment

I have found most who drive or work on these old Dodge trucks to be a bit strange.

Alretta seemed to have many parts I can use; so I guess I'll give them a try ond order some.

Comment

My fire department dealt with him for WM300 parts for YEARS, no problems. I talked to them last year about a brake booster, and he was strange yes.

I've heard he supplies parts to memphis equipment.

Comment

Working...
              X