New Denman tires.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Denman tires.

Put new Denman tires on the front of my M37 and a set of Superwinch hubs and can't believe the improvement they made in the steering and driveabilty of the truck.

Works every time

Originally posted by Joel Watson View Post
    Put new Denman tires on the front of my M37 and a set of Superwinch hubs and can't believe the improvement they made in the steering and driveabilty of the truck.
    Lock-out hubs is without a doubt one of the best upgrades one can do & it's for a reasonable cost. Has numerous other benefits in addition to the ones you mentioned, fuel economy is a huge difference as is less wear & tear on the whole front end drive train.

Comment

what is the part number

what is the part number for those super winch hubs did you have them installed ro did you do them your self thks dave

Comment

Superwinch Hubs part number.

David,
        The Superwinch # is 400508 and I ordered them from Summit Racing. $107.00 I installed them myself with no problem, took about an hour.
        Joel

Comment

thanks

thanks joel

Comment

Joel,
            Did you mount the NDTs or the Radials?
            If the Radial, I would be very interested to hear more about it.
            Marius

Comment

Denman tires.

They are the NDTs.

Comment

Originally posted by Marius View Post
                Joel,
                Did you mount the NDTs or the Radials?
                If the Radial, I would be very interested to hear more about it.
                Marius
                Mounting radials uses the exact same procedures as bias ply tires. The only things different in a radial installation is you must use a tube & flap that is designed for use with radial tires.

Comment

Joel, Thanks

Charles, I am looking for info on the Denman Coyote A/P 305/85R16. Seems that there is very little info to find about them on the internet. I've found a few pics of PW/M37 with these mounted but no info about the performance of the tire. I sent a mail to Denman a week ago but I'm still waiting for the reply there. As it's still in their catalog, I expect its still available. I'm aware of the Geolander but I'm looking for that little extra height. I like the tread pattern of the Denman. If anyone has any experience with them, please chime in.

http://denmantire.com/catalog/Coyote.pdf
                  Last edited by Gordon Maney; 07-16-2007, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Denman ndt

Be prepared to buy a set every 3-5k miles, I swear they use recycled candy instead of rubber.

Michelin XL 11.00-16's ALL THE WAY! Unless it's a show piece.

P.S. Yes i know it's an old tread, just thought people should know this.
                    Last edited by yield2s; 04-14-2010, 08:47 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

Yokohama radials are the best we have run, better ride and last longer than the Michelins. I like Michelins, they are a good tire, but to be totally honest, like most everything else these days, the quality just is not what it once was. Michelin is no more than just another brand. Be careful when you purchase and be sure you aren't just paying big for nothing more than a brand label.

Comment

Out of Business?

I thought Denman had gone out of business.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Cook View Post
                          I thought Denman had gone out of business.
                          http://www.vindy.com/news/2010/mar/1...-tire-plantsf/

( http://investing.businessweek.com/re...capId=39975358 )

Comment

Originally posted by Charles Talbert View Post
                            Yokohama radials are the best we have run, better ride and last longer than the Michelins. I like Michelins, they are a good tire, but to be totally honest, like most everything else these days, the quality just is not what it once was. Michelin is no more than just another brand. Be careful when you purchase and be sure you aren't just paying big for nothing more than a brand label.
                            I'm interested, I was searching for replacement tires for a while and came across the xl's which are raved about on 4x forums. Are the Yokos a 11.00-16?

Comment

Working...
                            X