Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

m152cdn how many is still alive out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m152cdn how many is still alive out there?

How many people have an m152 or know where one is? Let's see how many are still alive out there guys. It would be interesting to know who has what. Winch, no winch, etc.... if you have pictures put them on for every one to see.
    Last edited by Kevin Mienke; 12-31-2008, 08:11 PM.

i have 2 one that am doing a frame off restoring and the picture is at a new one i pickup this year
    Attached Files

Comment

Cdn-152

I've got a CDN-152 which runs good. Bought it in Canada and drove it home. Don't use it much anymore.

Comment

We did a Cummins repower along with some other upgrades/rebuilding for a client in Canada a few years ago on a M152. There are pictures on the photo/client pages of our site shown below.

Comment

Cdn 152

I am storing one over winter for a friend. It is a 1955. I am doing a rewire on it for safety reasons. We are going to make her 12 volt because he is not worried about a restoration and wants to add a radio, convoy light, and other accessories.

Comment

M152 [Canadian]

I have a 1955 M152. Bought it in Cagary 2000,when I lived there.Now it sits in my shop collecting dust with two 5 1/4 tons. But their chevs and don't belong on this site. I will try and post a picture when my computer kid can post it for me.

Comment

M-152

Sorry to butt into this thread on M-152's as I only have a M-37CDN. David, I noticed in your reply you mentioned Chev 5/4. Are you talking 1976 ex-Canadian military? I'd be interested in seeing some pic's if possible with some history maybe? CFR? I can't seem to find a private message for this site so maybe you could e-mail me elsewhere or are you a member at 'SteelSoldiers'; if so PM me there. Thanks in advance. Again - sorry to Butt in on the M-152 discussion. Happy New Year to all!!!

Comment

M152

I have 2, one is a runner and one that could be. I have not come accross any in the last few years but I know of a couple in BC.

Comment

ambulance

This one is at the Comox Air museum

Comment

I know there is one in a guys back yard in Richmond BC. He doesn't want to sell it as far as I know but it looks like it would be a great project.

Comment

M152

Been off the forum too long!!!!!

I've got an M152 Excellent working condition. Currently doing a 1970 -74 period restoration on it.

Looking hard for any and all of the radio station equipment (but not the radios yet): table, swivel chair, metal shelving unit, charging panel, battery racks, johnson chore horse etc. No lead too old or too remote, all guesses appreciated. Long distance tel is cheap these days. Makes calling around easy.

JD

Comment

Originally posted by Arrr View Post

I've got an M152 Excellent working condition. Currently doing a 1970 -74 period restoration on it.

Looking hard for any and all of the radio station equipment (but not the radios yet): table, swivel chair, metal shelving unit, charging panel, battery racks, johnson chore horse etc. No lead too old or too remote, all guesses appreciated. Long distance tel is cheap these days. Makes calling around easy.

JD
                        just saw this on e-pay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1952-...2em118Q2el1247

Comment

If he gets that price for that truck in that condition mine should be worth $25,000.00.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrr View Post

JD
                            I would suggest checking with Brian Asbury, he is in Canada & I would almost bet he can point you in the direction on some of this stuff. Don't have his contact info here on my desk, but can get it for you if you need it.

Comment

M152

Chris,

Thanks for that link. The vendor is going to send me some better pics of the interior fitments. There is some very usable peices there. Very exciting. The pics in the add are of a very late mod a regular force unit would have done. I saw one like that in service, but don't remember exactly where. Germany?

Charles,

Am in constant touch with Brian. Thanks. Brian sold his last parts of that nature to SuperDave at a time when I had no bucks. So I missed out on them. Got a few bucks now. Seco International used to have a whole row of M152 complete with stuff in the back but I can't get an answer today as to whether there are still M152's there and if so is there anything left in them.

Dave,

You would likely ask 25000.00 for your truck anyway! :)

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X