Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC-62 Cab?

Hey Guys

I have not been on here for a long time. anyway I'm looking at buying a wc62 and it has a cab on it. just wondering if they had cabs on them originally? it looks like it might be original but I'm not sure. wish I had some pics of it for you all. also what would be a good price for one of those?

I will start off with the bad haha. There is no bed on it. missing 1 of the combat wheels. and there is no title.

the good. has 5 combat rims. has PTO and PTO winch. I don't think there is any rust, body looks like it is in good shape. If I remember it has the original seats in it. has the cab on it. so tell me your opinions. thanks

Joshua

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
    Hey Guys

I have not been on here for a long time. anyway I'm looking at buying a wc62 and it has a cab on it. just wondering if they had cabs on them originally? it looks like it might be original but I'm not sure. wish I had some pics of it for you all. also what would be a good price for one of those?

I will start off with the bad haha. There is no bed on it. missing 1 of the combat wheels. and there is no title.

the good. has 5 combat rims. has PTO and PTO winch. I don't think there is any rust, body looks like it is in good shape. If I remember it has the original seats in it. has the cab on it. so tell me your opinions. thanks

Joshua
    WC 62's And WC 63's were open cab only...

You have the WC 63.

C.D.
    1949 B-1 PW (Gus)
    1955 C-3 PW (Woodrow)
    2001 Dodge 2500 (Dish...formerly Maney's Mopar)
    1978 Suzuki GS1000EC (fulfills the need...the need for speed)
    1954 Ford 860 tractor
    1966 Chrysler LS 16 sailboat (as yet un-named)
    UVA UVAM VIVENDO VARIA FITS

Comment

Working...
    X