9.00 x 16.00 ndt tires needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9.00 x 16.00 ndt tires needed

Hello everyone. I've got the 1942 WC-52 registered and on the road now, and running very well. Man those 5:83s are some low gears! I'm currently running some very old NDT tires. I've been shoppung around for a new set of 9.00X16.00 NDTs and the best price I've found is around $900.00 for a set of 4 including new tubes and flaps. Does this sound about right? I would also be willing to purchase a set from someone here on the site if someone has a set available. I'm sure I'll hear about a great deal on a set of tires the day after I flop down the cash for a set of new ones.
    Let me know if $900.00 is a good price for these or if anyone has a set available. I'm willing to go on a field trip to pick up tires. FYI I'm on the central coast of Ca.
    Thanks for all the help on this project.

Also, I recently heard of an antique truck show in Edna Ca. on July 18 (just south of San luis Obispo Ca.) if anyone is interested.

Greg
    cell - 805.268.4721
    greg4812@gmail.com
    Last edited by farboat; 06-25-2009, 12:34 PM. Reason: add info

NDT's

Try www.wallacewade.com. I bought my NDT's from them a few years ago. Good to deal with and have been in business for 33 years.

If you are going to the MVPA convention in Evansville Indiana, they will be there with good deals. I'll be there and hope to see you there!

Comment

Yes, looks good. Are 9.00's the correct diameter?

Comment

9:00X16's?

Yes, 9:00X16's should be what is correct for your Dodge. If you can arrange a place to take semi truck deliveries, it will be easier and cheaper.

Comment

Working...
        X