What to look for?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to look for?

I'm going out in the morning to look at a 1941 Power Wagon that has been for sale on Craigslist. What should I look for?

This is what the owner told me so far. The engine was removed and disasembled years ago and is in the bed. The trans mission is also out of it and in the bed but is still together. He said it has surface rust but no rust through. The wood floorboard is gone. He has 6 wheels and tires, said it was originally set up for duals on the back?

The history he gave me for the truck was that it was used to build the ALCAN highway then sold to the public in Fairbanks. Engine was removed at some point in Fairbanks, then it was towed to Valdez sold again to the current owner who moved it to Palmer a few years back.

Thanks LG

never originally had duallys. I say get pictures of everything and post it here. I can tell better from pictures then descriptions. Pictures show the small details that are missed

Comment

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/obball123/wc%201/
      this is what my last wc looked like. It was all original just had several coats over the paint.

Comment

Working...
      X