Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in Wa State!!!

Hi all,
    I'm in a bind. I'm just getting my WC-51 on the road and have signed up to be in our local Veterans Day parade. I've been going over everything and taking the truck out for a few shakedown runs and found that I have a really bad (I think cracked) passenger side wheel cylinder. Does anyone in the northwest have a spare for sale that would make it here by Veterans Day? I'm located in Eastern Washington State.
    Thanks in advance all,
    Jay

napa

9375 I believ is the left side part number they use. 9376 for right.

Comment

Thanks, I'll start hitting the parts houses tomorrow. Hopefully I can scrounge something up.

Comment

Did you make the parade? I did a local one with my old Mustang, I was saddened/annoyed at the lack of turn out. Veteran's Day doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Comment

I did make the parade. The turnout here in town was awesome but light on military vehicles. I ended up finding a wheel cylinder that I could hone out and make work. I'm glad I was able to make it if for no other reason than when my old buddy who was in both the Army and the Air Corps turned to me and said "after all these years I finally got my parade". An awesome experience all around. Several of the WWII and Korean war Vets came up before and after the parade to talk about the old WC's. I even had one fella bring me a picture of him loading bombs off the hood of a WC-52. Makes the long nights and busted knuckles more than worth it.

Originally posted by M5tankdriver View Post
          Did you make the parade? I did a local one with my old Mustang, I was saddened/annoyed at the lack of turn out. Veteran's Day doesn't get the recognition it deserves.

Comment

Sounds good! I may do a Christmas Parade with my 1/2 ton this Friday if the weather permits.

Comment

Working...
            X