Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats she worth

Hello Guys

I am looking to buy this dodge. And was wondering what you all think its worth. It dose not have an engine or tanny, no title and no rear fenders. has the steps for the sides. and has 5 Combat rims. any comments would be great. thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Very nice sheetmetal! It's a true military cab and a rare one at that. Either a WC40 or WC41 as they were the only closed cabs with standardized guages. Only 542 total made. Bed is a off a 2wd truck though if you didn't know already. Combat rims didn't come on closed cabs either but they sure look good. Value? Far from an expert but I'd give $1500.00 for the cab alone.(care to deliver?;) )

I'd pick it up in a heartbeat as sheetmetal that nice is rare. Nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin in Ohio View Post
            Very nice sheetmetal! It's a true military cab and a rare one at that. Either a WC40 or WC41 as they were the only closed cabs with standardized guages. Only 542 total made. Bed is a off a 2wd truck though if you didn't know already. Combat rims didn't come on closed cabs either but they sure look good. Value? Far from an expert but I'd give $1500.00 for the cab alone.(care to deliver?;) )

I'd pick it up in a heartbeat as sheetmetal that nice is rare. Nice find.

Thanks for letting me know what you think.... when I buy it I was planing on putting a motor and tranny in it and just get it running and re-sell it..

When you said ( care to deliver ), were you saying you might like to buy it? Because if you are interested in buying it before I did put a motor in it I would be happy to sell it to you.... thanks again

Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
              Thanks for letting me know what you think.... when I buy it I was planing on putting a motor and tranny in it and just get it running and re-sell it..

When you said ( care to deliver ), were you saying you might like to buy it? Because if you are interested in buying it before I did put a motor in it I would be happy to sell it to you.... thanks again

Joshua
              $1500.00 delivered to Ohio? Sure!

Comment

$1500.00 delivered to Ohio? Sure!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No you would have to pay for shipping hahahaha

Comment

Here are more pictures of my 12 you saw the one on G503
                  http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/obball123/wc-12/

Here is a 1 I bought over the summer
                  http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f43/obball123/wc%201/

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f4...0as%20selling/

Comment

Originally posted by flyboy View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA No you would have to pay for shipping hahahaha

I'd love to have it but a trip isn't in my plans. Shipping costs make it out of reach for me but someone is going to get a nice rig. If you can get it for a good price I feel you could easily get your money out of it. Honestly a restorer would want the correct dated motor which would be a T215 coded 230ci motor. Something to consider anyway.

Now if you can find someone coming this way(Dayton, Ohio) with space on a trailer.......

Comment

I'd love to have it but a trip isn't in my plans. Shipping costs make it out of reach for me but someone is going to get a nice rig. If you can get it for a good price I feel you could easily get your money out of it. Honestly a restorer would want the correct dated motor which would be a T215 coded 230ci motor. Something to consider anyway.

Now if you can find someone coming this way(Dayton, Ohio) with space on a trailer.......

Okay thanks for the info... I will keep you in mind if I here of anyone heading out that way.. thanks again

Joshua

Comment

Flyboy where are you located?

Comment

Originally posted by KLEMM View Post
                          Flyboy where are you located?

Colorado... Why???

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post

If you Don;t mind me asking, How much did you pay for that dodge you have? thanks

Joshua

Comment

I over paid by quite a bit not knowing what one was worth. It was my first vehicle and was supposed to be running and driving but needed a battery when I got it. I was looking at a 1 1/2 ton Chevy the guy had that day and drove it but it was to large for our trailer so he said he had this one also. I paid 5500 to a movie rental company in Southern California and should have paid 3000 for it because the cab was really smashed, wrong engine, needed new wiring, needed new wood in the bed, new gauges. It was a really good resto truck and not a finished truck the guy described. Being ignorant then. Over the summer I bought a Wc 1 for a grand at a yard sale that had a real nice cab with rot in one spot on the floor and no dents. It had its original bed with rotted wood. There was also half the seat and a 237 motor that would have ran if I kept it. I sold the engine in it and swapped cabs with my beat cab on my 12 and sold it overseas for 2k

Comment

Working...
                              X