Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need parts for my WC-40

I need some parts that are missing on my new dodge WC-40... I need

Clutch, brake and gas pedals with everything.. And when I mean everything I mean the linkage all the brackets and springs...

I need the tranny cross beam.. the beam that holds it up into the frame...

Looking for a Trans some where in the state of Colorado or close to it... also need the drive shaft that goes from the tranny to the transfer case

and I am looking for a flat 6 engine... Would like the original T-215 but will look at any WW2 engine that came in the WC for now.....

thanks

Joshua

wc-4 parts truck

I have complete 41 wc-4 truck that I am not going to use the running gear on. The frame I was told is for a winch but there isnt a winch, it has the direction for a winch on the glove box door. I live in Idaho so there isn't a lot of rust.

Comment

http://www.powerwagonadvertiser.com/placead.html

Send me a free ad for the magazine....
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

The bellhousing is the rear support; it has two extensions, one on each side. There are two mounts on the frame which the bellhousing indexes into. The transmission hangs on the back of the bellhousing without additional support. I can send a pic or two if you want (p.m. me for a direct email address).

I have the clutch and brake pedals without additional hardware. I know you need it all, just offering.

-Ken J

Comment

Working...
        X