Restored carryalls in B.C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restored carryalls in B.C?

I think I'm getting the carryall bug. Does anyone know of any restored carryalls in the lower mainland of B.C. That can be looked at?

I love what I've seen on the website but would like to have a closer look.

Thanks in advance, Chuck.

Or any shows in the north west area?

Does anyone know of any vehicle shows or meets where I could possibly see restored carryalls in the B.C./Washington state area? As you have probably already figured out, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to this stuff. The more I have been reading though, the more I'm getting hooked!

Anyone?

Comment

Bruce in BC

ChuckT5, I don't know where Bruce lives, but I think somewhere in BC. He has a Carryall project going. Also go to the military image section, and look at the WC 53 forum. Its one of the best forums here at his sight. There are several to look at, from stock to custom. Do you have a Carryall? Do you need one? Or do you need two or three? There is one for sale, I think in Oregon? Welcome to the sight.

James

Comment

Thanks for the info

I have seen tons of pictures on the websites, but would really love to see one in person.

I don't have a carryall yet, but do want to have one someday! My rough plan is spend the next few year doing research and figuring out what exactly I want to build, then go about getting the ball rolling. That's my plan for now anyway.

I would like to eventually put a 4BT with a 5 speed in it to use as a daily driver. Still lots details to work out but you can never start out to early.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Chuck! Good plan, do your research before spending money and time on a build.
          This is probably one of the best forums on the web in terms information on the Carryalls so be sure to subscribe to the magazine and get access to all the info.

Comment

If you want to see a Carryall in person

You should get in touch with the guys from Western Command.. I saw a restored Carryall at their display in Chilliwack.

http://www.cmedcentre.ca/#/collection/4523260885
            Last edited by Chris Olson; 04-10-2011, 09:39 PM. Reason: To add A link

Comment

Thanks guys!

I have been getting lots of good info from various guys on and off the forum. Thanks everyone. I'll be sure to get out to Chilliwack to check out there carryall sometime in the near future.[LIST]

Comment

Working...
              X