6x6 owners I need a bearing number.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6x6 owners I need a bearing number.

I need to get the Timken cone number for the inner cone on the spindle for the boogie spring system, its the bigger diameter cone nearest the frame. Mine have rubbed and can not see the number, yes I know the Power Wagon vendors have them but I can buy them a lot cheaper at the local bearing warehouse and not pay shipping. Thanks Fleabag!!

Glad to help.

I need to get the Timken cone number...
    But not the military or the Bower Bearing number. Got it!

for the inner cone on the spindle for the boogie spring system, its the bigger diameter cone nearest the frame.
    You are talking about the Trunion Bearing Cone and Rollers Assembly (Inner). "Assembly" means the cone is not listed separately from the roller bearing.

Did you mean "bogey"? Or did you just slip in that word to remind me I am too old to "boogie".

...yes I know the Power Wagon vendors have them but I can buy them a lot cheaper at the local bearing warehouse and not pay shipping.
    That's the great thing about our forums. You can always count on folks who bought the appropriate ferefences for help.

The Timken part number from the SNL G-657 is 25580.

You are welcome.

Comment

Thanks Paul but had already gotten it from Joe's forum, also I did not even know there where any manuals available for the 6x6 truck's, and yes I probably do not know all the proper quotes or proper part names and such, if all your going to do is nit pick please do not even respond to my post's, because after all you probably just got up one morning and instantly knew all there is to know about these trucks and and parts and was an expert out of the gate but for me I live and learn, sorry. Fleabag!!

Comment

Working...
      X