Parts Interchange between Civilian Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Interchange between Civilian Versions

Okay, so I have a question. A friend of mine has access to getting parts off of this truck. Looks like a '40s model truck, but I, nor he, is certain what exactly. I need a Radiator core support, inner fenders, and headlight guards and a few other random parts for the front of my WC53. Will these inner fenders work? Or are the WC series front ends completely different from the civilian stuff?

1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

This truck is a big mis-match of parts. The front clip (minus the fenders) is 3/4 WC and a match for the WC53. So, inter splash shields and rad. core support are a match. One of the head light guards is right, the passenger side should be shorter.

PM me about the other random parts, frame number and/or wheelbase would help. A lot of nice parts there, grab that mirror, etc.

What is that behind the rad. core support and ahead of the pulley?

Comment

Well, I ended up buying the whole truck from the guy. It was just easier that way. The frame number checks out as a a WC51, but thats obviously not a WC51 cab. The cab dash has the same dash as my WC53 though, even the gauge location and everything. Truck has twin PTO outputs on the NP420, and has the WC style full time 4x4 case in it. Truck is missing a radiator, but the engine is there and complete and will run if you jump it and pour fuel in the carb. Its missing driveshafts too.
      1942 WC53 Carryall in progress.

Comment

Working...
      X