winch ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winch ID

hey all i just picked up this 1941 1/2ton WC and someone has added a winch to it at some point in its life. i thought it was from an open cab WC but on further inspection i realized its a tulsa and not a braden. any one have any ideas what this winch came from?

http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/d...%20Dodge%20WC/

Nice, looks like a great start. Sorry, no help on the winch.
    I drive a DODGE, not a ram!

Thanks,
    Will
    WAWII.com

1946 WDX Power Wagon - "Missouri Mule"
    1953 M37 - "Frankenstein"
    1993 Jeep YJ - "Will Power"
    1984 Dodge Ramcharger - "2014 Ramcharger"
    2006 3500 DRW 4WD Mega Cab - "Power Wagon Hauler"

Comment

International M-2-4

The Tulsa winch and the bumper, mounting brackets and tow hooks are correct for the M-2-4. The Tulsa winch was only use though part of the M-2-4's production. The bumper is missing two u shaped lifting hoops.

In between Dodge and Jeep madness, I am working on an M-2-4 project. And would be interested, if your planning on replacing with the correct MU winch.

Comment

yes i would be willing to part with it, but first excuse my NOOB question. what is an M-2-4?
        hahaha

Comment

ok so i think you guys are right this winch was removed from an International M-2-4. my question now is whats it worth? i have no use for it and it doesnt belong on the front of my 1/2 ton wc. that and i have the chance to buy another identical winch. just wondering what one is worth. ya ya i know its a dodge site not an international site...

Comment

Working...
          X