WC51 Wiring Harness Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC51 Wiring Harness Diagram

My 1945 WC51 needs a new wiring harness but I do not have the funds to get a custom or NOS one at this time. Does anyone have a diagram from a harness they have installed that they would be willing to share. My vehicle has the rotary switch.

Are you going to fabricate your own harness?
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Yes Gordon I am for the most part. I am getting a cab harness for the rotary switch from VPW for a good price as well as the rotary switch since mine is toast. I will do the rest using wiring similar to the harness I built for my Deuce. The circuit breaker that mounts to the rotary switch may be a problem since mine is toast also. I am mainly interested in the details of wiring both sides of the terminal block.

I have all the TM diagrams but thought a diagram from a purchased harness would be helpful.

Comment

Is your harness intact and still connected to everything?
        Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

No, unfortunately not. There are a few connections left but the colors on the remaining wires are faded to the point of being useless. If I new what the connection scheme is to the 11 terminals on the junction block I think I could take it from there once I get the need upper chassis extension harness from VPW.

There is not much I am not doing to this vehicle. :( It will be worth it in the end.

Comment

Can provide pictures

Hi Tin, I can provide pictures of new cloth wiring to various parts, just say what, and give me an email.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I am not quite ready for specifics yet but if you could send me your email address to skyline@hctc.net I can let you know.

I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
              X