Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat cushions

Happy New Year,
    I will soon be needing seat cushions and crash pads for my early 1942 WC 52. Is Beachwood Canvas the best source for these? I understand they have the correct high quality stuff. What do you guys think?
    Thank-you
    GREG

Greg,

What did you end up doing? I realize this is an OLD post, but hope to someday soon be asking the same thing about my truck.

Thanks,
    Steve

Comment

I have been working on other areas of the WC, but now I'm ready to drive it to get registered and licensed. I'm still thinking Beachwood for the seat cushions and crash pads, mainly because I don't have any other sources. Let me know if you have any other info.

Greg

Comment

New Life canvas is about 1/2 as expensive as Beachwood. John Bizal steered me in that direction and I'll let you know how everything is when it comes in.

Comment

I bought my complete m37 canvas from Mona at New Life. She is recommended by Bizal and myself. Depending upon timing, you may have to wait a bit thou.

Comment

My Canvas just arrived and I'll be putting it all on hopefully this week - I'll keep you all posted!!! I need to redo all of the "dot" posts on the top of the windshield, hopefully it won't take too long - I want to see it NOW!!!

But it looks great so far (in the box LOL) and Mona was wonderful to work with.

Comment

How did the canvas turn out? Good fit?

Comment

I purchased my WC-52 seat covers from New Life as well. Price was good and they look good installed, however my upholstery guy wasn't pleased with the seams because they were slightly crooked, Mona had to copy mine off of my original French seat covers. I think my upholstery guy may be extra picky. The covers look fine to me once installed and Mona is good to work with.
                Greg

Comment

I also bought my seat covers from New Life Canvas. I think they turned out pretty good. My upholstery guy still returns my calls so everything must have gone smoothly. In fact I just recently placed another order with Mona for some canvas and windshield turn buttons.

--Jay

Comment

Working...
                  X