moved posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moved posts

I have looked everywhere for a way to search and can't find it at the top of the page where it's suppose to be. Help!
    Thanks, Dave

Originally posted by WC-54 Oregon View Post
    I have looked everywhere for a way to search and can't find it at the top of the page where it's suppose to be. Help!
    Thanks, Dave
    The search function is only available to magazine subscribers and premium forum users.
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Gordon, I'm not sure it went thru....

Could you check to see if you received my $44.75 subscription payment thru Paypal? I did it on the 19th. I was logged on and "Subscribe" directed me thru Paypal but I never got a confirmation. PayPal shows the transaction went thru on my end.

Thanks,
      Art aka DrPepper

Comment

Originally posted by DrPepper View Post
        Could you check to see if you received my $44.75 subscription payment thru Paypal? I did it on the 19th. I was logged on and "Subscribe" directed me thru Paypal but I never got a confirmation. PayPal shows the transaction went thru on my end.

Thanks,
        Art aka DrPepper
        I don't find a transaction associated with the email address you are using here. Would you send me a note, please, using the contact us link below? Send me your real name and mailing address, as well as the email address you used for the transaction you attempted. I will research it on this end. Presently I am thinking it did not go through, but let's verify this.

Comment

Have you found me yet...?

I'm not sure how PayPal confirms at your end. I have had both pay out and received payment without problem. Let me know when you can.

Thanks,
          Art

Comment

I got this transaction, thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X