New subscribers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New subscribers

If you have already been a forum user and have just now subscribed to the magazine, or if you have been a long time magazine subscriber and are just now coming to the forums, you need to know something.

Look at the mailing label of your magazine, just above your name, and you will see your subscriber ID code. You need to enter that in your user control panel [UserCP] on the forum site. That is how the forum knows you are a current subscriber.

If you don't have that code in there you will not be retained when we run the monthly script.

If you just subscribed and do not yet have an issue, send me a note to the contact us link below and let me know your real name and address, your forum user name, and the associated email address. I will manually move you into the subscriber group to get you full benefits on the forum.

If you do not have full benefits from being a magazine subscriber or premium forum user, you will not have access to 85-90% of the total forum content. That is a huge amount of information hidden from you!

Become eligible and learn more.....
    Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?
Working...
X