b2pw126 brake master cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• b2pw126 brake master cylinder

i have to rebuild or replace my brake cylinder, how does it come out, does the big bolt with the spring that you see looking down at it have anything to do with it is there a good cheap sourse for parts

Originally posted by olgraybeard View Post
    i have to rebuild or replace my brake cylinder, how does it come out, does the big bolt with the spring that you see looking down at it have anything to do with it is there a good cheap sourse for parts
    Don't waste your time rebuilding, that will most likely be a failed endeavor. Replace it with new, we have some new ones if you don't have a nearby source. To pull it out, just unhook the line and remove the bolts from the mounting flange.

Comment

having a hard time seeing the mounting flange is it on the end that the push rod is in or on the side of the resovoir

Comment

Originally posted by olgraybeard View Post
        having a hard time seeing the mounting flange is it on the end that the push rod is in or on the side of the resovoir
        Mounting flange is on the push rod end. Should be three, 3/8" bolts.

Comment

How much do you get for a new master cylinder for a b2-pw mine is rectangular in shape with a 1" hex plug for fill.
          you can answer here or email me at mail1948@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
          X