M-37 vs. WDX ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M-37 vs. WDX ride

Not ever been in the M-37, I'm wondering if anyone could tell me if there is any difference in the ride (comfort or lack there of), between the M-37 & the early FFPW's.

Thanks for your input.

Only been in one WM300, I believe it was a 57. In comparison the M37 rides like a cadilac.

Comment

Although the M37 has a shorter wheelbase and would be expected to offer a more choppy ride, the M37 ride experience is probably softer, seeming nicer, due to spring rates.
      Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Power Wagon has much more aggressive springs, thus a stiffer ride.

The 1 thing we hear more than any other is the fact that the accelerator pedal is up on the hump in a Power Wagon, where as in an M37 it is down low in the normal position, much more comfortable for the driver. This 1 issue has steered lots of potential owners away from PW's, and into M37's. This seems a really sensitive issue for older drivers. Some have sold PW's and acquired M37's because of this single issue. Most of our customers who request a Cummins engine conversion in a Power Wagon love the fact that it is easy to move the pedal off the hump and into the normal low position when repowering with an all electronic Cummins.

Comment

Working...
        X