Signal lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks really good Kevin!

These are the gauges I had made of you look at the speedo you can see the turn signal indicator and high beams

Comment

Man, those are nice too! I searched quite a while to find a last series cab for mine. Those are the only ones that came with the round gauges so the dash is all stock with no extra holes.

Comment

Kevin. That sure is a beautiful truck. Everything I've seen on it looks very well done. JH

Comment

Originally posted by gyman98 View Post
          That looks really good Kevin!

These are the gauges I had made of you look at the speedo you can see the turn signal indicator and high beams

Very nice looking gauges. Who made them for you? Do they have a website you could post for me? Thanks. JH

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
            Kevin. That sure is a beautiful truck. Everything I've seen on it looks very well done. JH
            Thanks Jerry. It's a keeper. Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
              Very nice looking gauges. Who made them for you? Do they have a website you could post for me? Thanks. JH
              Thanks Jerry, they were made by www.speedhut.com

I designed them and it took about 3 weeks to build. Very nice quality on them. The GPS speedo is especially cool, no need for a VSS or any kind of interface

Comment

heres a few of my trucks to give you some ideas.

Comment

Nice looking trucks!! Was thinking that looked like my landscape in the background then I seen your location and it makes sense. That fender you have there laying to the side in the one picture wouldn't happen to be for a 46-50 bed would it?

Comment

Originally posted by gyman98 View Post
                    Nice looking trucks!! Was thinking that looked like my landscape in the background then I seen your location and it makes sense. That fender you have there laying to the side in the one picture wouldn't happen to be for a 46-50 bed would it?

nope thats a front passenger fender. i dont have any spare rear fenders at the moment. i do have a ton of parts tho if you need anyhthing else.

Comment

Ah ok and thanks I'll keep you in mind

Comment

Original Signal-Stats and upgrades

Here's a link to our site showing the install of an NOS pair of Signal-Stats and a few details. As someone suggested above we also wired the turn signal and cowl lamp circuits so the cowls flash on turning as well as act as parking (driving) lights.

http://www.flyingtigertransport.com/frontsignals.html

Dave
                        Attached Files

Comment

An orange pin stripe on the green would really look nice.
                          Power Wagon Advertiser monthly magazine, editor & publisher.

Why is it that the inside of old truck cabs smell so good?

Comment

Originally posted by Gordon Maney View Post
                            An orange pin stripe on the green would really look nice.
                            But "NO" to flames. Ha Ha

Comment

Do you know what the tires are on that rig Dave?

Comment

Tires

These are STA-Superlugs bias plys from Universal Tire in Hershey PA.

They run very nicely, and have terrific traction.

Since I'm so close I just drove up and saved the freight. Great guys - at least one Power Wagon owner among the staff.

They took time out to show me the tricks of the trade in hand mounting a split locking ring tire. https://www.universaltire.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X