Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40's Dodge Power Wagon in Junkyard. Worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like I said, any Power Wagon is worth saving from the scrap yard or from rusting away into the ground. See if you can get it and don't be hasty about selling parts. Just be sure to let me know if you sell the hubs or the headlights. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Henry View Post
      Like I said, any Power Wagon is worth saving from the scrap yard or from rusting away into the ground. See if you can get it and don't be hasty about selling parts. Just be sure to let me know if you sell the hubs or the headlights. :)
      Thank you, Jerry! I will be sure to contact you if I end up with the Power Wagon! :-)

Comment

I would be interested in the right rear fender

Comment

Originally posted by gyman98 View Post
          I would be interested in the right rear fender
          If I end up with the Power Wagon, I will be sure to contact you regarding the right rear fender!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Rusty, what part of ohio are you from? I live near massillon/canton if you're familiar with that. I can probably help you find a truck as well. Wife says NO MORE POWER WAGONS! so i'm not gona try to steal that one from you. Roy

Comment

I would be interested in the body parts aft of the cab and the powerwagon emblems if you end up getting it. I am in Central OH. North of Columbus. drop me an email and we can swap numbers.
                Brian

Comment

Working...
                X