1948 power wagon project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texcwa,
    I have the turn signals that mount on my fenders and are not LED so the 3 prong flasher I have works with my led tail lights. If I were to replace them to be LED I will have a problem as you suggest.

My cowl lights i plan plan on using as running lights at this point. I did not think of using them as turn signals as you did. If I had know this I would have welded up the holes before I had my fenders powder coated.

Matthew
    thanks for the help with the low oil pressure. As discussed that piston and spring seem to be in good shape.

I will drain the oil and see if there is an issue with it. I have too much according to my dip stick and that may show a larger issue.

Comment

• Merry Christmas and I hope everyone has a wonderful new year. May all your projects go smoothly this coming year.

Comment

• Merry Christmas!
        U.S. Army Veteran
        -1949 Power Wagon 'Sherman'
        -1969 Dodge Coronet R/T 'Audrey'
        -1993 Dodge W250 'Frank'
        -2016 Ram 3500 'Betty'

Comment

• A few days late, but Merry Christmas to you guys, and Happy New Year.

Comment

• Merry Christmas everyone. I wish you all the best. May you and your families be safe and healthy this coming year.

Comment

• Todd, hope you are well. Do you have an update on this project?
              How about a few pics of your new projects?
              1967 W200.aka.Hank
              1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
              2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

• Well it has been a very long time since my last post.

I finally got the headliner in. Took two of us 4 hours. Definitely a two person job unless there are tricks I was not aware of.

In the process I discovered the upper windshield trim piece still needs to be painted.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Merry Christmas to everyone.

May you and your families be healthy in the coming year and for those recovering from something already may it be quick.

I would also like to wish that everyone’s project moves forward without any unforeseen hiccups.

Comment

• Thank you for the Christmas wishes, and here’s to a good and productive New Year.
                    Also, thank you for all the time you took to take photos and post them for posterity- will help others with similar ideas.
                    If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and a man.
                    Mark Twain

1952 B-3 PW "Kirkwood"
                    1953 M-37 (restoration project) with 4BT power
                    1960 W500 Power Giant "Orange Crush"

S.A.R. member (sar.org)

Comment

Working...
                    X