Looking for 74 w-200 gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gas Tank

Yes Dave, That is what I need. If you could get me a shipping quote I would really appreciate it. hemibob67@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Dave F View Post
    Bob, here is a picture of the tank I pulled out of my 74 W100. It fits along the left side frame rail, just foward of the rear axle. Will this work for ya?
    Dave

Comment

Gas Tank

Yes Dave, Thats what I need. If you could get me a quote on shipping I would really appreciate it. hemibob67@yahoo.com
      Bob, here is a picture of the tank I pulled out of my 74 W100. It fits along the left side frame rail, just foward of the rear axle. Will this work for ya?
      Dave

Comment

That solves that problem! The tank I have is different in that the fill tube is about 10" from the end.

Glad you also got to meet Ron ;o)

Pieter

Comment

Gas Tank

Thanks for the info on the rally and the tank Pieter. I am looking forward to the Rally and getting to meet everybody. See you there and good luck in your search for work.

Originally posted by pieter View Post
          That solves that problem! The tank I have is different in that the fill tube is about 10" from the end.

Glad you also got to meet Ron ;o)

Pieter

Comment

Hay Ron

would the tank from Canyon Rose fits hemibobs needs? If a tank is all thats preventing him from bringing his truck to your Rally, let him pull the tank. As long as this doesn't add to your workload, or add lastminute stress to your rally prep.

Comment

Tank

Dave Forgive me for stepping on your toes. your tank may wind up in my truck just for the sake of expediency. Seem that hemibob lives " just down the road a piece" from Ron. I'm guessing if the tanks are of equal condition and interchangeable we will let the Hoosiers enjoy some Yankee assistance. .

Comment

Stress? workload ? Surely you jest. I don't have any sssttreesss. LOL. I sold Bob the whole truck the other night didn't you get the memo? Oh that's right you have that funky works half the time witness protection email. LOL I'll see what we can do for him but he's got the truck torn apart and sandblasted right now. I am working on the transport of the WA bed by a fellow NJ resident. Awaiting to hear from him. Bob's a good guy and I'll see about him doing the seats for your CC. I'm thinking pink velour with shag carpeting. Hey it's a slow day out here I've got to amuse myself. ha ha.

Comment

I"M thinking

velcro seats in the back for the kids.

Comment

I'm new to this tank discusion but if Dave can get the tank to Rehoboth I can bring it out to Indiana.....just a thought. Kevin

Comment

velcro seats

Hey! Velcro seats for the kids thats a good idea and it will solve any lack of seatbelt issues too. I've reupholstered many hundreds of seats over the years , but that would be a first.
                      Ron sent me an e-mail and asked if he talked too much about trucks when I met him. Is that even possible?

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
                      velcro seats in the back for the kids.

Comment

Ron is

Ron is the Mayor of Powergiantville. will your truck be ready for his rally? as i said earlier if the tank is the only thing holding you back and they're compatible your welcome to the belly tank in Canyon Rose. Kevin M offered to fetch a tank from dave F as a replacement. Don't be startled by all the helpful strangers "thats how we roll" . Been wanting to use that phrase, but my kids shriek "dad stop trying to be cool, you don't even know what it means". haha

Comment

fuel tank

You guys are killin me, these trucks are almost as fun as embarising our kids.
                          Darn, to bad this didn't happen last week, what a great excuse to bloe off the hunnydolist and go to that Antique truck/tractor show in Rohobothwhat??

Kevin, thanks for the offer, we'll talk. If Bob needs it sooner I can always ship.

Dave

Comment

Gas Tank

Dave, I really appreciate what you guys are trying to do for me. If you can get it to kevin somehow that would be wonderful and if not then just let me know what it would cost to ship. Thanks again.

My truck has no paint, windows or rear seat right now, but I think it will still make the long 10 mile drive to the rally.

You guys are killin me, these trucks are almost as fun as embarising our kids.
                            Darn, to bad this didn't happen last week, what a great excuse to bloe off the hunnydolist and go to that Antique truck/tractor show in Rohobothwhat??

Kevin, thanks for the offer, we'll talk. If Bob needs it sooner I can always ship.

Dave

Comment

Gas Tank

I'm back from my trip to New Mexico and can't wait for the Indiana Rally next weekend. The little bit of driving that I did between Albuquerque and Santa Fe. really made me wish I had a car hauler and was not on business, there were Dodges everywhere.
                              I am going to hold off on pulling my motor this week and take my truck to the rally as is.
                              I did get my new seats delivered while I was gone so I will get the front in, but the back will have to wait for the new fuel tank. the cab tank is in the way.Can't wait to see you all there.

Comment

Bob, glad you made it back home and that you're driving the truck over for the rally. I worked all day Saturday cleaning and have to move equipment outside yet to get ready. Hope the weather holds and is a nice as it was today.

Comment

Working...
                                X