WTB Clutch Linkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Clutch Linkage

Again I come across missing parts on my truck, does anybody have the clutch pedal and throw out bearing linkage for a 77 PowerWagon? Or any info on a Hydraulic conversion piece that I can fab in to it. I do have the pedal and the arm down through the firewall but nothing to connect it to the throw out bearing arm.

I believe you are looking for a "Z" bar & the clutch fork, along with the adjustable linkage between the two, correct?

Bucky

Comment

I don't know but that sounds reasonable, I have the clutch pedal and arm as well as the throw out bearing fork. I can post a pic of it tomorrow afternoon but I'm kinda swamped until then.

Comment

"z" bar

I have the stock parts you are looking for.

Comment

the part(s) that connect the three pictured pieces, is what I require. If you have what I need let me know what you want for it . Thanks

Comment

Please drop me a line if you can help me out williespeed@gmail.com

Comment

If I didn't screw this up, I should have a picture of part of what you need.

Bucky
              Attached Files

Comment

That looks like the ticket Bucky, and you do want to part with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Williespeed View Post
                  That looks like the ticket Bucky, and you do want to part with it?
                  Well currently, no. Here's my deal. I have a 78 W200 club cab that I converted from a 400/727/203 truck to a 440/435/ divorced 205 truck. Its the one that I took the linkage picture from.

I just purchased a 66 W500 with a 318/540 & divorced Rockwell T223 t-case. I intend to install a 72-79 crew cab & long sweptline bed on the W500, along with the 440. I don't yet know which clutch set-up (mechanical or hydraulic) or really which tranny I want to use. It is conceivable that I will not use the mechanical set-up. Eventually once I get sorted out what I am keeping, then the rest will be for sale. I already know that I will be selling the front & rear Dana 60's & the divorced 205 complete with PTO driven Braden LU2 winch from the 78. I have to figure out how exactly I want to do my crossbreeding.

I will be on the lookout for you a linkage & Z-bar.

Bucky

Comment

Z Bar and Linkage

You Still out there Mofomotorsports?

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
                      Well currently, no. Here's my deal. I have a 78 W200 club cab that I converted from a 400/727/203 truck to a 440/435/ divorced 205 truck. Its the one that I took the linkage picture from.

I just purchased a 66 W500 with a 318/540 & divorced Rockwell T223 t-case. I intend to install a 72-79 crew cab & long sweptline bed on the W500, along with the 440. I don't yet know which clutch set-up (mechanical or hydraulic) or really which tranny I want to use. It is conceivable that I will not use the mechanical set-up. Eventually once I get sorted out what I am keeping, then the rest will be for sale. I already know that I will be selling the front & rear Dana 60's & the divorced 205 complete with PTO driven Braden LU2 winch from the 78. I have to figure out how exactly I want to do my crossbreeding.

I will be on the lookout for you a linkage & Z-bar.

Bucky
                      You got a Braden winch for a divorced 205 setup?

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
                        You got a Braden winch for a divorced 205 setup?
                        Yes...... I took it (with the 205) off of a 72 W200 utiline......it's all on my 78 for now. Its a LU-2. I spool it out & back in about once a year, just to keep things "loose". The truck is stored indoors. The handle to slide the collar for freespin is broken off, but the collar is no longer seized up.

On the divorced 205 I put a new seal/gasket on the front output, have 2 more sets for the other 2 yokes (I think).

Next time I am there (120 miles away) I will shoot some pictures. I gotta get rid of some other stuff before I start doing truck work again.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by 712edf View Post
                          Yes...... I took it (with the 205) off of a 72 W200 utiline......it's all on my 78 for now. Its a LU-2. I spool it out & back in about once a year, just to keep things "loose". The truck is stored indoors. The handle to slide the collar for freespin is broken off, but the collar is no longer seized up.

On the divorced 205 I put a new seal/gasket on the front output, have 2 more sets for the other 2 yokes (I think).

Next time I am there (120 miles away) I will shoot some pictures. I gotta get rid of some other stuff before I start doing truck work again.

Bucky
                          I'd be real interested in that winch setup.

Comment

Willie

is this what you need? its from a 73 d 100.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
                              I'd be real interested in that winch setup.
                              I will get you some pictures of everything in a couple of weeks. Its ironic that I bought this truck in 2002 and spent all these years buying donor trucks (about 5) to get pieces to make what I originally thought would be the perfect Dodge......Big block, 435, divorced 205 with the winch, Dana 60's all on a 149"wb 78 club cab....Now I just got a 66 W500, total different monster. Goin to use the frame & all drivetrain/suspension from the bellhousing back to build a 72-78 crew cab sweptline long bed. Of course I have an extra 10" of wheel base to "hide" (175" frame vs 165" body). Anyways looks like I will be dissecting my 78, all the while my ol man will stand there shaking his head. 2 steps forward, 3 steps back.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                              X