WTB Clutch Linkage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 74w300uteline View Post
    is this what you need? its from a 73 d 100.
    74w300uteline yes it is exactly what I need what would you like for it?
    P.S. I would like to see some pics of your 74 mini pumper.

Comment

$ donation to forum?

Willie it's yours for the price of a smile & shipping. A huge multi-national corporation such as Bergen County Power Wagons needs to be reminded of its humble roots.

Comment

74W300uteline you will have to tell me where to send the shipping costs. and I will make a donation to the forum and forward on a picture of the smile with the truck. williespeed@gmail.com

and I Thank You Very Much for helping me get my old girl back on the road.

Comment

swap info tonight

I can surf the web at work but can not send Emails . I'll email tonight with info. part will leave nyc tuesday morn. Glad to help.

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
            I'd be real interested in that winch setup.
            Sorry that I haven't gotten back to you sooner. Are you still interested in a divorced NP205/Braden LU-2 set-up?

Since I have the W500 to occupy my time/money, I am doing away with my 78 W200. I am keeping my engine & transmission & probably partilng the rest out or selling it a a rolling chassis.

You can PM me or post here.

Bucky

Comment

Yes,weird,I was just thinking about that today.

Comment

Originally posted by The Other Ross View Post
                Yes,weird,I was just thinking about that today.
                The 78 is located at my Dad's place about 120 miles from me. I was just there this weekend. When I return there (2-4 wks) I will take as many pictures of the t-case/pto/winch as needed. It works great, the only boo boo is the handle for the spool quick release is broken off ( I have it). The collar does slide to allow the drum to freespin to release cable. The 205/LU-2 are originally from a 72 W200. Bumber is bent badly on both ends but fixable.

Bucky

Comment

Working...
                X