78 Snow Commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dougdodgeman View Post
    I would'nt even pay what the value of scrap iron is right now, especially if I had to remove it from the truck! If you're in need of an engine give me a call, I've got small blocks that are rebuildable that aren't rusted, and I've got one low mileage complete that I'd make you a good deal on! But, to answer your question directly, nothing more than than $ 50.00 if it's rusted up. Just one man's opinion! Doug
    What kind of deal on the small block? 318 or 360? 2 or 4 barrel?

Comment

04 Diesel, if you make a deal with Doug and go to pick it up a word to the wise. Take a bib and a pair of shorts cause when you see his trucks you'll drool down your shirt and wet yourself. Doug has some of the cleanest sweetest trucks you'll find on the planet. The red Sweptline is my favorite. Doug won't steer you wrong on a deal, I bought a poly 318 from him a couple years ago and it was just like he said. I've got in my 64 Town Wagon and it'll start everytime regardless of weather. Oh and his wife is a very nice person.

Comment

04, it's a 360 4 bbl [quadrajet] with an '84 date code from an '85 W-350 I owned previously. It has around 50,000 mi. and was pulled out in '00 when I put a big block in. It's complete, minus the 100 amp alternator, for $500.00. Give me a call if you like, 618-973-8oo4.
        Ron, thanks for the knid words and you're right my wife is a nice lady! Thanks Doug

Comment

Originally posted by dougdodgeman View Post
          04, it's a 360 4 bbl [quadrajet] with an '84 date code from an '85 W-350 I owned previously. It has around 50,000 mi. and was pulled out in '00 when I put a big block in. It's complete, minus the 100 amp alternator, for $500.00. Give me a call if you like, 618-973-8oo4.
          Ron, thanks for the knid words and you're right my wife is a nice lady! Thanks Doug
          That is a good deal but too rich for my blood right now, thanks though.

Comment

All Sno Commanders/Fiters had cab lights, part of the pkg. I don't think a/c was available. They were available in W100, W200 & 300? Always 4x4
            4spd or auto Auto had big rans coolers

Comment

Working...
            X