• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Welcher PWA
    replied
    Originally posted by CharlotteHoffman View Post

Are you still in it?
    Pictures would really help!
    I can get you pictures if you need, they would have to come off of a used truck, I dont believe I have the correct one but a fella named John Geidl in Minnesota may 651-653-0147 is his number

Leave a comment:

• CharlotteHoffman
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthew Welcher PWA View Post
    If you guys need let me know. I will go crawl under the 57 W200 here and take several pictures if it would help you all.
    minotaurfightstore | minotaurfightstore
    Are you still in it?
    Pictures would really help!

Leave a comment:

• Matthew Welcher PWA
    replied
    If you guys need let me know. I will go crawl under the 57 W200 here and take several pictures if it would help you all.

Leave a comment:

• 64W200
    replied
    Sorry about not getting right back to you. It's a single lever and if you check your pile and find one I'd be very interested!

Leave a comment:

• Pismopowerwagon
    replied
    Do you know if it is a single lever? I can check my pile. Mine is a `57 W200 so I wouldn't know if the same or not to compare.

Leave a comment:

• DrPepper
    replied
    image_10850.pdf Dodge L Series Pg 64 118KB.pdf Transfer case info from service manual.

Leave a comment:

• 64W200
    started a topic Transfer Case Control Lever 1957 W200

Transfer Case Control Lever 1957 W200

Trying to find a transfer case shift lever. To be truthful I can't even find a picture of the darn thing! You would think there'd be a blowup picture in one of the Mopar Parts list books but there isn't.
    I've got the June 1957 and November 1957 parts books but nothing. Will I have to wait till I find another truck and buy it for the lever??
Working...
X