Transfer Case Control Lever 1957 W200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Case Control Lever 1957 W200

Trying to find a transfer case shift lever. To be truthful I can't even find a picture of the darn thing! You would think there'd be a blowup picture in one of the Mopar Parts list books but there isn't.
    I've got the June 1957 and November 1957 parts books but nothing. Will I have to wait till I find another truck and buy it for the lever??

image_10850.pdf Dodge L Series Pg 64 118KB.pdf Transfer case info from service manual.

Comment

Do you know if it is a single lever? I can check my pile. Mine is a `57 W200 so I wouldn't know if the same or not to compare.

Comment

Sorry about not getting right back to you. It's a single lever and if you check your pile and find one I'd be very interested!

Comment

If you guys need let me know. I will go crawl under the 57 W200 here and take several pictures if it would help you all.
          1967 W200.aka.Hank
          1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
          2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Welcher PWA View Post
            If you guys need let me know. I will go crawl under the 57 W200 here and take several pictures if it would help you all.
            minotaurfightstore | minotaurfightstore
            Are you still in it?
            Pictures would really help!

Comment

Originally posted by CharlotteHoffman View Post

Are you still in it?
              Pictures would really help!
              I can get you pictures if you need, they would have to come off of a used truck, I dont believe I have the correct one but a fella named John Geidl in Minnesota may 651-653-0147 is his number
              1967 W200.aka.Hank
              1946 WDX.aka.Shorty
              2012 Ram 2500 PowerWagon.aka Ollie

Life is easier in a lower gear.

Comment

Working...
              X